Exclusive VIP Tour: France – Paris, Champagne, Fashion and Classic Cars
September 2018 or September 2019
7-day tour that combines Classic Car culture, fashion, passion and exception. A journey through Paris and the fabulous region of “Champagne”.
Throughout the tour, you will be accompanied by a Chinese guide and be driven in a VIP lounge coach.
You will also have the possibility to eat Chinese food everyday if you so wish.
Upon arrival at Paris airport, you will be driven to the exclusive castle: “Le Domaine des Crayères” in the Champagne region where you will receive a customized welcome.
The mythical property is discretely nestled in a seven-hectare park with lush vegetation in the heart of the Champagne region. This former home of the family Polignac reconstructs and modernizes every instant the “castle” style in an atmosphere of elegance and sophistication that envelops you. Rooms and suites await you, decorated with attention to detail of the purest French classical style.
In the morning, you will have free time to relax and take advantage of the hotel facilities.
At noon, a Chinese lunch will be proposed to you.
In the afternoon, you will go behind the scenes of the most prestigious wine, from its vineyard to the cellars of the houses that make it famous around the world. You will be taught the Champagne history and the way to create the best of them by a French Champagne producer. Then, you will enjoy a private tasting.
At the end of the day, you will come back to “Le Domaine des Crayères” and enjoy a fine dining at the 2 stars Michelin Guide restaurant of Chef Philippe Mille, “Meilleur Ouvrier de France”. The wine list offers more than 600 references of champagne that makes this place the perfect place to discover the region.
After breakfast, you will take a drive in famous classic cars of your choice (List of classic cars rental (STANDARD offering) and subject to your international driving license), we will visit the capital of Champagne: Reims
Coronation City, Champagne town… Reims is eager to show you the legacy of its glorious past and to lead you into a prestigious realm of the most celebrated and festive of wines.
You will visit the most famous places of the town, including:
- Notre-Dame Cathedral: This masterpiece of Gothic art dates from the 13th century. The cathedral was the site of 25 coronations. Adorned with over 2,300 statues, this is the only cathedral to display angels with open wings, including the famous Smiling Angel on the western façade of the north portal.
- Palace of Tau: Residence of the bishops and then the archbishops of Reims, this palace is now the museum of the architectural construction of the cathedral. Visitors can still see how the palace was in the 16th century and certain originals of the earliest statues from the cathedral are still in place.
In the afternoon, the ride will take place through the vineyards.
At night, you will go back to “Le Domaine les Crayères” where you will enjoy a fine Chinese dinner.
After breakfast, you will be driven to the Chantilly domain and castle!
Spread over 7800 hectares, the “Domaine de Chantilly” was founded by the most prestigious princely dynasties of France and is peppered with historical classified monuments, prestigious sporting venues and natural landscapes, each proudly parading an illustrious history, imposing architecture, opulent splendor.
With VIP access, you will discover the 3rd edition of Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille, universally appreciated and honored with an International Historic Motoring Award.
You will enjoy a real lifestyle lunch in this magnificent surrounding.
This Concours d’Elegance displays classic cars and concept cars in an old-fashioned setting.
This “Sunday Elegant in the Campaign” will offer you many poles of attraction: activities, workshops, shops, concerts, wine tastings, and so on.
At night, you will go towards the “Tiara Château Hôtel Mont Royal Chantilly” which offers the prestige and tradition of the French luxury hotels.
You will have time to enjoy the benefits of the spa and fitness centre.
For dinner, you will have the choice to sample the outstanding fine dining for an authentic experience of the Chateau lifestyle or opt for more traditional Chinese food.
Transfer to Paris downtown in the morning, the city of lights often considered as the most beautiful city in the world, where you will enjoy a Tailor-made visit of Paris.
Starting from the geographical centre of Paris, the Opera Garnier, you will discover the place Vendôme (an architectural jewel from the 17th Century), the Palais Royal (former Cardinal’s palace), the Louvre Museum and so on.
Then, along the Seine River to the “Ile de la Cite”, you will make a stop to have a guided visit of the cathedral Notre Dame.
After that, a culinary break awaits you at the Fouquet’s located on the Champs Elysée,
The café embodies the spirit of the Parisian brasserie whose taste for festivity sparked off at the beginnings of the silver screen. A lively institution can be felt in the Parisian air. The brasserie spirit of Fouquet’s is the image of the Champs Elysées. Luxury is not just an appearance here. It is in the truth, the attention and the discrete expertise of those who welcome you.
You will continue your ride along the Concorde square, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and of course the world renowned Eiffel Tower.
The 5-star hotel Montaigne will welcome you at night.
Located in the heart of the “Paris-chic & fashion” on the Avenue of the Haute Couture, luxury and culture. Haven of calm and serenity, the Hotel Montaigne found its place in the elegant 8th district, in the golden and fashion heart triangle of Paris (Armani, Chanel, Chloe, Dior, Fendi, Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Ungaro, Valentino, Versace …), concert halls (Crazy Horse…), museums and legendary theaters (Théâtre des Champs-Élysées, Théâtre du Rond-Point, Grand Palais …). The Hotel Montaigne is close to everything. From its windows you will see the Eiffel tower, and from its terrace, you will easily access the seine to walk along the docks.
During the whole day you are free to wander through the city and do some shopping if you wish (Gallerie Lafayette, Champs Elysées, Place Vendôme, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Chanel, Cartier, etc.) or visit the sights. Or, experience one of our Premium options listed below.
Night at the hotel Montaigne
Days 6 & 7
In the morning, you will be driven to the airport to take your flight back.
You will arrive on China early in the morning the day after
Rem: The hotel selection will be subject to availability and could be substituted by another one of the same level.
Chose between 2 exclusive VIP Trip options:
You can participate to this great experience either as a Pilot, or a Copilot (Accompanying partner *).
Click on the image below to get more information about our prices and order your exclusive tour :
* Being an accompanying partner, you will not drive classic cars, you will share the same room with the pilot and you will enjoy all the exclusive services
If you would like to join this exclusive tour, we recommend that you reserve as early as possible as the number of seats is strictly limited, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You want to upgrade your experience and make this travel unique… Choose some of our premium options!
Here are few examples of very special services that LEGEND21 can deliver you on request, feel free to ask for more:
- Discover the vineyards of Champagne while being driven in 4X4 vehicle
- Upgrade your accommodation by exclusive suites
- Spend one or 2 nights in the most exclusive hotel of Paris, the famous Georges V. Palace elected 11 times Best hotel in the World by the Gallivanters guide
- Have your gourmet diner in the Jules Verne restaurant, at the top of the Eiffel tower where you will have an enchanting view of the city of lights
- Upgrade your classic car rental (Ferrari, Jaguar, Porsche…):
- VIP Access to the 3rdedition of Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille, including :
- Free access to the Castle
- Access to the Concours dEtat, Concours dElegance & Grand Prix des Clubs
- Access to all the activities
- Access to a fabulous equestrian show prior to the Prize Giving Ceremony
- Official event program included
- Catering : Access to the Cercle Arts & Elegance, breakfast, gourmet menu (starter/ main course /dessert/ drinks included), permanent access to the wine & champagne bars, permanent open bar (soft drinks), afternoon snack
- Helicopter rides and Air balloon rides (seasonal)
For Premium offering, our prices are on request and based on your exclusive requirements; Contact us: email@example.com